Friday, April 6, 2007

Why yes I have been up all night

But I've been up all night not smoking :) Will I break down the next time I go to the store? Or when a friend comes over with a pack? The first 12 hours are the hardest and I've gone that far. The way to stop smoking is view it as a long distance marathon. Every second a little further. And distractions of course.

I haven't jogged in a few days, but in my defense there is now SNOW ON THE GROUND! The wack weather continues... summer please come soon! My diet is improving over all and I am balancing my time better. I've been out of focus the last few days but my sleep cycle has been really strange which is part of it. This week has really flown by.

It's Easter this weekend. A quaint tradition from a culture I don't belong too. Will I celebrate? Will I scoff? I say let's ignore the crazy people but take don't forget to take advantage of their cheap chocolate bunnies.

No comments: