Friday, April 6, 2007

My Conclusion?

The second cup of coffee doesn't taste as good as the first and CNN sucks at 9am. I guess I'm spoiled by my mid afternoon Lou Dobbs followed by Wolf Blitzer and an overdose on American politics but this soccer mom crap they're airing right now is enough to make me start tearing hair.

Is Iraq currently self sufficient? The elected Shia government wants to remove the MEK from their lands. This isn't surprising... they consider them a terrorist organization, much as the United States views Al Qaeda. The U.S. military still has use for this para-military organization so it stays.

You cannot give an opressed culture freedom and expect them to fully embrace and understand it in a day. This war has a shelf life and that is 2008. This war will end with this president.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I doubt your assertion that this war will end with Bush; infact the war will be the primary focus of the election; a democractic president being elected if the people want an evacuation and a republic elected if they wish to continue the operations in Iraq.